In this codex, you'll discover how the Chaos Space Marines came to be, their dark plans for the Imperium, and how they fight. Lore and timelines explore the long, shadowed history of these malefic warriors, from the dark days of the Horus Heresy to their renewed assault on realspace following the opening of the Cicatrix Maledictum. Collected art and illustrations bring the dark world of the Chaos Space Marines to life, while rules allow you to field an army from the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, World Eaters, Night Lords, Word Bearers, Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, as well as renegade warbands, including ones of your own devising.
You'll be able to choose from a dark arsenal, containing everything from frothing, zealous Cultists to daemonforged war engines like the Defiler. Faction rules let you tailor your strategy and tactics to the legendary Traitor Legions, like the bloodthirsty World Eaters or relentless Iron Warriors, while a huge set of Stratagems offer you all manner of dirty tricks to unleash on your foes.
Meanwhile, the book is a fantastic resource for collectors, containing tips for building your army, examples of Chaos Space Marines forces, and loads of invaluable reference material and alternative colour schemes for painters.
This book contains:
- Lore and art exploring the history and goals of the Chaos Space Marines
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- 53 datasheets providing rules for using Chaos Space Marines in your games of Warhammer 40,000, including a datasheet for the Noctilith Crown scenery piece
- Profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Chaos Space Marines, including 5 different Chaos icons
- Legion Traits – specific special rules for the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers, World Eaters, Emperor’s Children, and Renegade Chapters
- 24 unique Stratagems, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Prayers to the Dark Gods: 6 prayers for any Chaos Space Marines with the Priest keyword and 4 Mark of Chaos prayers for those dedicated to a singular deity
- The Dark Hereticus and Malefic psychic disciplines, 12 psychic powers for Pskers of the Chaos Space Marines, and 3 Mark of Chaos psychic powers
- Artefacts of Chaos – 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Space Marines
- Warlord Traits for the Chaos Space Marines, including 7 specific to particular Legions
- Points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear for use if you are playing a matched play game, or a game that uses a points limit
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Chaos Space Marines
- The new and updated Chaos Space Marine codex
- Contains 53 datasheets covering Chaos Space Marines range
- Hardback book
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.